Reason. Science. Progress.

WWJTD

WWJTD

Here’s a happy story.  A couple weeks ago at a federal school in Brazil (Colégio Pedro II) a trans student was suspended and fined...

Six Iranians made a video dancing to “Happy” by Pharell Williams.  They were arrested for this:Members of the group behind the video were subsequently...

I intend on resuming my review of “The Holiness of God” probably next month, but I’ve been slammed with work in the short term,...

The wife and I with Jim.Despite all the psychological difficulties, day 1 was a great deal of fun.  I wound up getting about 800...

Hey guys.  I know I said last night that this episode of Dogma Debate would go live at 10pm EST…then Neil DeGrasse Tyson went...

Hey guys.  I’m at Apostacon and doing ok.  My workshop today was standing room only, which amazed me considering I was sharing a time...

Kevin Sorbo is at it again:The former star of TV’s “Hercules” series discussed the movie business, in general, and religious-themed movies, in particular, with...

The Air Force has made the phrase “so help me god” in the enlistment oath optional:Abby Ohlheiser reported late yesterday that the Air Force has agreed...

Having gone to school at Missouri State University, I’m aware of local attorney Dee Wampler.  He’s a hyper-religious asshole, and that’s about the nicest...

So…gonna have to cut the blogging short today.  The car’s check engine light came on and we head off to Apostacon tomorrow, so I...