Reason. Science. Progress.

WWJTD

WWJTD

So…Kevin Sorbo (who was forced to apologize when he claimed the protesters in Ferguson were losers and animals) wasn’t exactly typecast as a philosopher...

In Phoenix the police have taken to a new tactic for ending prostitution.  Keep arresting prostitutes, but give them the choice between church or...

I imagine it’s easy to file a lawsuit that even conservative legal experts say has no chance at winning, all for the sake of...

Awhile back, I was explaining why I don’t get Christianity. A commenter suggested I read a book – “The Holiness of God” by RC Sproul...

The law is very clear when it comes to school clubs: religious clubs can meet, but the faculty sponsor of the club cannot evangelize...

This is one of mine and Michaelyn’s date show.  :(  It’s possible one of the crucial scenes, which involves nudity (in GoT?  *gasp*) will...

That’s what I get for not digging further.  My bad.  Took the article down and posting this to help fix it:This story initially went...

Christian love (and consistency) on full display.  I know what you’re thinking: this video sucks.  That’s what happens when you burn the whole budget...

I stumbled across this question in YouTube world. I love it. I’m serious – the question is awesome.When it comes to my line of...