Converts Corner

Converts Corner

Below is my coming out letter to my sister who is more Catholic than the Pope: I may have not been clear in my last...

My name is X and I am a 24 years old electrical engineer from Pakistan.   It's a shame I can't even introduce myself properly...

I never really had a real belief or faith, but I can tell you when I had that profound moment of knowing it was...

Hi everyone. When i was 18, i read the Turkish Translation of Quran. İt is about stupid stuff. And sunddenly i became an atheist. it...

I was a muslim if you can see by my last name,I am not even an Arab yet I have an Arabic name.This is...

As a child, I was never raised with religion, but to always keep an open mind. My father is a Roman Catholic, but rejects...

Raised in the protestant faith, I became quickly disappointed with my parents separation and their allegdly unshakeable faith as a child of approx. 12....

Dear Mr. Dawkins, One of your biggest points in your book, “The God Delusion” is that of childhood indoctrination. Now that my eyes are open...

Where to begin, where to begin? Well, the beginning of course. I officially deconverted from Christianity in 2012 after what felt like a daily assault...

While ago in one of my previous articles I wrote that I became an atheist. After sharing my article with friends at one of...