Converts Corner

Converts Corner

I grew up in a family that consisted of an atheist dad, a non-practicing, genetically Catholic mother (she was born and raised in Italy,...

I am a 32 ex-Muslim man from Saudi Arabia, a place where religious freedom is absent. Nobody knows about my shift in beliefs except...

I've always been a rather great believer in Islam, born in Karachi, Pakistan I was surrounded in it and grew up accepting and defending...

One day, I just realised and my life was changed for good. Gone the religious hangover guilt feelings of my whole former life. Light...

Religion is not universal it has local values even creates negative barriers between human community . we need joint and friendly world . I...

I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS NOT VERY GOOD, BUT I THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY ANYWAY. My journey from faith to...

When I was in 6th grade attending a catechism class I questioned the math in the timeline of Noahs' story. The nun was aghast...

I was indoctrinated from birth to believe that there is a God and he sent his son (himself) to earth to die for our...

To Richard Dawkins, My name is Aimee and I am a 13 yr old girl who lives in Britain and I think you are brilliant....

Dear Mr Dawkins, I have read several of your books and are still reading, and I would really like to tell you how much you...