Converts Corner

Converts Corner

Hello everyone! Since childhood I always believed in a higher power that created everything that exists but not in the creationist way. I believed...

People like me who are a big fan of science and history find religious superstitious stories very insulting to humans’ intelligence. Whatever I have...

I was a lonely child. The father I loved was a soldier who, through postings, was missing for perhaps half the first ten years...

Hi, my name is Zack. I was raised as a reformed Jew, and currently have not told my family of my "deconversion". I am 13-a...

My mother, like her parents and no doubt their parents, is a church-goer of the Anglican faith, so it was a given that I...

Interestingly enough I spent my early childhood as a deist, in my later childhood and adolescence became a theist and am now an atheist....

My name is Giovana, I'm 16 and I live in a country which you passed recently, Brazil. I could not go at the event...

My father was working in Belgrade(capitol of Serbia), as a physical worker. My mom was housewife. Their parents have lived  in Gora. When i was supposed to...

Greetings, Dr.Dawkins. I am writing to you to express my admiration for your works. Should you decide to read my story I would greatly...

I grew up in a family that consisted of an atheist dad, a non-practicing, genetically Catholic mother (she was born and raised in Italy,...