Camels With Hammers

Camels With Hammers

A Review of Fortney Road: Life, Death, and Deception in a Christian Cult, by Jeff C. Stevenson Review written by M. Dolon Hickmon  Lately,...

Every year at Camels With Hammers on June 13, I put up a post with some of the witty or insightful quotes I want to remember...

Tonight I am going to be interviewed by Andy Cowen of the ORLY Radio Show. The YouTube video box below that is now counting...

On June 23, 2015 Camels With Hammers will turn 6 years old. The site’s been viewed several million times in the last three and a half...

Trigger and Spoiler Warning: This post will contain spoilers related to three rape scenes in Game of Thrones (the TV Show) up through the...

On this past Sunday, I was interviewed by Mike Haubrich of Minnesota Atheists for the show Atheists Talk. Mike was interested in how I would answer...

This is an interesting Kickstarter project. Chrystine Trooien is trying to provide a resource for secular parents to teach their children about Christianity in...

This is an interesting Kickstarter project. Chrystine Trooien is trying to provide a resource for secular parents to teach their children about Christianity in...

Last fall, I posted my Top 10 Reasons I Write Long Blog Posts. Here are ten more. 11. I do my best thinking while writing....