Camels With Hammers

Camels With Hammers

I got to have a fantastic chat with Massimo Pigliucci about stoicism. Check it out below:If you want to watch selected segments, here are direct...

Earlier this month I announced two new classes I’m launching. One on the Ethics of War and the other on Stoic Ethics. I am...

Marcus Aurelius argues that a moral wrongdoing done from desire is worse than one done from anger because it's less "manly" to be mastered...

When you wake up in the morning say to yourself: There is a high likelihood that people will frustrate me today and, regardless of...

In this hilarious video, the kids playing truth or dare are unusually philosophical about the meaning of “truth”: Your Thoughts?

This is the first of a series of posts I introduced last week wherein I will be critically reading Stoic writings that have bearing...

Star Wars: The Feminism Awakens? Episode II: Don’t Diminish Leia To Praise Rey Leia In The Original Trilogy While fans of women’s empowerment everywhere are rejoicing that...

Obligatory Force Awakens Spoilers Warning For The Ten People Left On The Planet Who Haven’t Seen It. In the wake of The Force Awakens there are...