Camels With Hammers

Camels With Hammers

August 1995-Spring 1996: I got my first job, if you don’t count my previous work mowing my neighbors’ lawns, at the age of seventeen. I worked...

I just found a fun video about the life of grad students (specifically chemistry ones) set to a parody of Taylor Swift’s “Shake It...

Today, I went on The Jesse Lee Peterson Radio Show for the fourth time. Peterson is an unambiguous bigot. He denies that women should have...

Pablo Stanley has a really great comic strip putting John Lennon’s “Imagine” into pictures. Below are just four panels from a much larger strip representing...

Learn more about the most übermensch man in the world reading the rest of the comic at Existential Comics and come discuss the comic with me...

The past two years, American Atheists has made a concerted effort to increase atheist visibility places where atheists didn’t have a noticeable presence previously....

In the movie God’s Not Dead the evangelical Christian filmmakers used atheist characters like puppets who would act out evangelical Christian stereotypes about atheists. Evangelical Christians...

This following is a guest post by ex-pastor Pat Green, cross-posted with permission from his blog Night Moves: Diary of a Chicago Area Cabbie ex-Preacher Man. Santa is a...

This following is a guest post by Pat Green, cross-posted with permission from his blog Night Moves: Diary of a Chicago Area Cabbie ex-Preacher...

In the Christianity I grew up with in the ’90s, humanism was a dirty word. Reading the monthly alarmist political propaganda newsletter from Focus on...