Sam Harris

Sam Harris

I consider Salon to be among the worst offenders of the new pseudo-journalism, and I have long maintained a personal boycott of the website....

In this episode of the Waking Up podcast, Sam Harris speaks with author Douglas Murray about Islamism, liberalism, civil society, and the migrant crisis...

In this episode of the Waking Up podcast, Sam Harris reflects on the recent terrorist attacks in Paris.

Sam Harris and Maajid Nawaz discuss their book, Islam and the Future of Tolerance, with Tony Jones on LATELINE.

I hesitate to promote this interview, because it shows me at the end of my patience (and I stay there for 2 hours). However,...

Sam Harris and Maajid Nawaz discuss their new book, Islam and the Future of Tolerance: A Dialogue, with MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell.

In this episode of the Waking Up Podcast, Sam Harris discusses his views about guns and gun control in light of a recent mass...

In this episode of the Waking Up Podcast, Sam Harris discusses his views about guns and gun control in light of a recent mass...