WWJTD

WWJTD

So with the Affordable Care Act comes a religious exemption: if you’re a religious employer that doesn’t want to provide contraception you must fill...

The World Health Organization is working with the government of Kenya to provide the country with a huge supply of polio vaccines to inoculate...

Abraham gets Punk’d by Angel Kutcher.The quintessential faith lesson of the Bible is about being willing to uncritically obey a capricious deity at the...

Continuing the rebuttal of the article,  “9 Scientific Facts Prove that “The Theory of Evolution” is wrong.”This is the author’s last “scientific fact” –...

A few weeks ago the Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled that a 10 commandments monument (to the exclusion of other monuments) on the state capitol...

Continuing the rebuttal of the article,  “9 Scientific Facts Prove that “The Theory of Evolution” is wrong.”Here we look at scientific fact #8 -”Chromosome...

Somewhere, at some point, somebody heard that name suggested and said, “Yes!  That!  I can’t think of anything better!”I can’t make this stuff up.Apparently...

I don’t get some preachers.  Like, they had to just be sitting around thinking “How can we make people like us enough to keep...

Malaria has plagued Africa for a really, really long time.  It has shown no discrimination in the process.  Children?  They’re fair game too.  Undoubtedly...

“If you’re trying to give us your state’s money, you succeeded admirably.” A constant theme on this blog is a state senator from my home...