WWJTD

WWJTD

Ardipithecus ramidus – Referenced in both articles.Continuing the rebuttal of the article,  “9 Scientific Facts Prove that “The Theory of Evolution” is wrong.”Next, the...

It turns out that Josh Duggar, oldest son of the Duggar family (the one famous for reproducing faster than a pair of Mormon rabbits...

I used to think that being a good blogger meant giving my time to anybody and everybody who invited me to waste it.  No...

This made my entire family smile.  Click the image to make it bigger:(Source)Annie’s Mailbox is a nationally syndicated column written by Marcy Sugar and...

A few weeks ago I wrote a blog asking for support for youtuber Stephanie Guttormson who was being sued by a faith healer she’d...

Continuing the rebuttal of the article,  “9 Scientific Facts Prove that “The Theory of Evolution” is wrong.”Scientific Fact No. 2 – Species Without a...

Reverend Matthew Makala thinks homosexuality is a sin akin to lying, alcohol abuse, etc.In November 2014, a fellow Midland man of God, Pastor Dan...

Hello, WWJTD readers! Michaelyn here!Today I’d like to introduce a new series on WWJTD where I’ll be pulling headlines from the media and sharing...

Notre Dame has lost its challenge to the contraception mandate as part of the Affordable Care Act.  The 7th Circuit has ruled that the compromise...

Bill O’Reilly’s a family man.  When some black kid gets killed he’s always quick to say (with no information whatsoever) how greater “family values”...