WWJTD

WWJTD

Ok, let me leave you with something happy before I conclude this incredibly frustrating day and hit the road for home.  A friend of...

House Speaker John Boehner recently attempted to throw a dig at President Obama by calling him an “anti-war President”:House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on...

Last month the state of Arkansas passed a bill that forbid its municipalities from passing anti-discrimination ordinances that included LGBT people.  I know, party...

I got an email the other day from a woman I met ages ago as a college student at a CFI convention.  In part...

Meet Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen, who is known primarily for saying the earth is 6,000 years old:This person is responsible for making laws.The...

We get into these little debates about atheism vs. agnosticism. They’re annoying, but they seem to suck me right in. This rolled through my...

A Texas woman has burned down her yoga studio to “get rid of the devil’s temple.”A Texas woman explained her unusual mug shot after she...

Today Indiana Governor Mike Pence signed a bill that will allow business owners to discriminate against their LGBT customers.  He says the bill does...

The other day I did a write up about the crash of Germanwings flight 9525.  In the post I talked about how it appeared...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME???Seriously, everywhere I live religious assholery seems to follow in my wake.  I’m cursed, I think.  First my...