WWJTD

WWJTD

How the hell did I miss this?Cameron Mayfield, 23, is accused of stealing the flag from the home of a neighborhood gay couple at...

Last night I was the guest on the Godless Engineer’s youtube show.  Here it is:I had a lot of fun. A+++ would do again....

So what is god telling his leaders in the Islamic faith?  The cure for cancer?  The solution to poverty and hunger?No, silly.  God’s telling...

Rebecca Florence Miller is probably my favorite Christian blogger.  I know the competition isn’t that thick, but she’s a great person who obviously cares...

Brian Klawiter owns Dieseltec shop in Grandville, Michigan, and this last week he made an announcement on his company’s facebook page that he would...

Man, maybe I was wrong all this time – maybe miracles do happen.I just put up a post about how the GOP in the TN...

Despite warnings from their legal allies that the bill is almost certainly illegal, the Republicans in the Tennessee state House have advanced a bill...

You guys know Turkey, right?  The great success story of moderate Islam, not like all those other countries where Islam seems to produce barbaric...

As many of you know, today is Ask An Atheist Day.  John Gleason, the Godless Engineer, has gathered a bunch of questions atheists are...

I recently wrote about an Oklahoma third grade teacher who handed out bibles to her students.  Would you believe this problem is more widespread in...