WWJTD

WWJTD

(Source) I like this guy:

While I was away this last weekend Rowan Karvas, a contributor to the blog (and a scientist who actually works with stem cells), wrote...

Surprise: a part of the Saudi government charged with propagating Islam is trying to convince other nations that blasphemy laws are a great idea:Saudi...

(Source) After that last post, how about some good news?Teary-eyed and angry Catholic parishioners across New York attended final mass services on Friday in...

Every year in Israel a parade known as the March for Tolerance is held in Jerusalem.  People gather to march for equal rights in...

Let me introduce this by saying that this article is super late to the party, but I still believe it’s important for me to...

Continuing the rebuttal of the article,  “9 Scientific Facts Prove that “The Theory of Evolution” is wrong.”I kept a list of the (major) errors/misconceptions...

So with the Affordable Care Act comes a religious exemption: if you’re a religious employer that doesn’t want to provide contraception you must fill...

The World Health Organization is working with the government of Kenya to provide the country with a huge supply of polio vaccines to inoculate...

Abraham gets Punk’d by Angel Kutcher.The quintessential faith lesson of the Bible is about being willing to uncritically obey a capricious deity at the...