WWJTD

WWJTD

I suspect that in 50 years any hypothetical children and grandchildren I have might not believe the severity with which people reacted.  I will...

Here, I have a two-for-one post, that I’m trying to push out the door between the dying gasps of my DSL modem.First, I got...

I’ve heard alliteration is the highest form of writing…or the worst.  One of those two.Anyway, today I’ve read stories about county clerks doing all...

Yesterday Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill that would prohibit parents from putting other children at risk by sending their own unvaccinated kids to...

One of Josh Duggar’s victims (not one of his sisters, that would never fly in the Duggar household) is filing a civil suit against...

Danielle Muscato has caught a conservative advocacy group pretending to be a medical organization so they can undermine the consensus of actual medical organizations:Heads...

Pastor Rick Wiles, who has previously delivered to us such insights like Obama being the reincarnation of Hitler and the leader of ISIS, or...

As far as I can see I’m the first to report on this story, for all the good it will do me since America...

When the Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled that the ten commandments monument was a violation of church and state (you think?), OK Attorney General Scott...