WWJTD

WWJTD

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME???Seriously, everywhere I live religious assholery seems to follow in my wake.  I’m cursed, I think.  First my...

My home state…I love it’s lakes and its beautiful wilderness, but the people in it make me want to vomit blood.I was just looking...

Yesterday I reported that the Senate committee considering the Arkansas 10 commandments bill rejected it by a vote of 3-3 (it needed 5 votes...

Progress appears to be on ice in Indiana.I honestly doubt you’ll see any of these signs around. The Christians who discriminate against gays through...

On Friday Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson gave a speech at the Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast.  In an attempt to deliver some wisdom about...

It looks like legalized discrimination is coming to Indiana in the form of a “conscience bill.”  These bills allow religious business owners to discriminate so...

The Freedom From Religion Foundation has determined that the Wichita St. basketball team employs a preacher named Steve Dickie who operates under the title...

Saudi Arabia wants the UN to crack down on religious intolerance.  No, not in a way that would free someone like Raif Badawi who...